Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Strawberries and Crème Frappacino
One of the most divine concoctions known to mankind is Starbuck’s Strawberries and Crème Frappacino. Now, I wouldn’t actually drive to Starbucks to purchase this tasty shake-type dessert. If I were to drive somewhere for ice cream I would either get a Cherry-Almond Concrete at Neilson’s, or a Chocolate-Marshmallow Blizzard at Dairy Queen or a pint of Godiva’s White Chocolate-Raspberry ice cream at the local supermarket. Any of these 3 creamy, delectable and quite decadent desserts rate far above the little frappacino. However, when I’m sitting in an airport lounge with a couple of hours to kill before the Customer Service Agent (hopefully) calls my name for a flight, a Strawberries and Crème Frappacino is a refreshing way to wile away the time. With a frappacino in one hand and a good book in the other, the waiting is of no consequence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment