Sunday, April 5, 2009

OUR TRIP TO PARIS

Everything’s AMAZING and we are soooo happy!

Ed and Lacey and I just had to go to Paris for a few days in March. As Lacey and I were conversing on the long flight over the Atlantic we agreed that everything IS amazing, and we were soooo happy! We were, after all, sitting in a chair IN THE SKY! We partook of the miracle of human flight and reveled in the wonder of traveling some 6,000 miles in under a dozen hours. So fabulous! And the best part of it all, of course, was that it was FREE! Who couldn’t love that!?!

Here is a picture of our hotel. It’s the red one - so easy to find! We had a great room 15 stories up and overlooking the Seine. From the window we could see the Statue of Liberty. Amazingly enough, we also found a miniature Statue of Liberty on a deck of the hotel!



3 comments:

Canadaland said...

I want to go to Paris (whine whine whine) Sounds like you guys had a blast. I think that's great that there is a Statue of Liberty there. :) You must go more fun places and write about them. I'm too scared to go anywhere over the big lake without my mom. She just makes it all more fun. But hey...if it was free I would probably try it. Enjoy your benefits. I sure miss mine from my Delta days.

Nikki said...

Mom! I don't think you wrote your whole story, but I'm so glad you had the chance to go to Paris and that is so sweet that Lacey got to go! Did she get to skip out on school? Hehe.

Nikki said...

Oh whoops! I missed your other posts! I suppose you are off the hook. :)